Always wanted to have a go at circuit racing but never been able to afford it? Then the LCCC Affordable Endurance Classic is for you!
Based on the successful Marulan Dirt and Tar Circuits Cheap Car Challenge, this LCCC event is sure to become a highlight of your annual motorsport calendar!
* Vehicle eligibility – standard cars purchased for $1000 (or under), built between 1986 and 2003, 2 litres (and under), normally aspirated, two or four wheel drive, closed top (no convertibles), roll bar and 4 point harness compulsory, semi slick tyres permitted (no full slicks). Cars are largely to remain as released from the factory (very limited modifications permitted). Further vehicle requirements will be available in the event Supplementary Regulations.
* Event format – one hour practice/qualifying, rolling start, four hour endurance race (two x 2 hour segments split by a lunch break), three drivers per vehicle (minimum age 17), lap break out time and conditions around driver stints will apply.
* Other features – transponder timing, professional flag signalling, structured pit stops, awards and trophies…
Cost – $650 per vehicle, $50 per competitor for MDTC licence, $10 LCCC day membership (for non-members).
Event documentation available here:
- Goulburn Toyota Affordable Endurance Classic – Event Regulations (PDF)
- Goulburn Toyota Affordable Endurance Classic – Entry Form (PDF)
- Goulburn Toyota Affordable Endurance Classic – Entry Form (DOC)
Places will be limited to 25 vehicles so please email your entry to wheredoistart@lightcarclub