ACT Khana Series Logo

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately with the forecast for Sunday predicting a 95% chance of 35mm of rain, we have had to postpone Round 2 of the ACT Khanacross Series for a second time. http://www.bom.gov.au/act/forecasts/canberra.shtml 🙁

We appreciate your patience and are hoping we get back to a run of fine weather for the upcoming events. As we have now had two events postponed, I am looking for gaps in the calendar later in the year to rerun these events, so we will keep you informed.

I appreciate your understanding. Thanks again to those who had volunteered their time to help with the event, and to those who had submitted entries. Be sure to add our next event on the 17th of July to your calendars. We’ll be at Murrumbateman for the next round…
If anyone has any queries please feel free to contact me.

Mike Behnke
National Patios ACT Khanacross Series
0418 272 346