ACT Khana Series Logo

Hi everyone,

It is with regret that I have to announce that we have postponed Round 2 of the ACT Khanacross Series scheduled for tomorrow.

The weather forecast is not favourable to say the least, with a 90% chance of 30-50mm of rain forecast for tomorrow:

The LCCC are permitted to run the events at the Murrumbateman venue on the condition that we don’t risk doing damage to the roads into the block in the event of wet weather, and therefore we have made a call early to minimise inconvenience to everyone.

I apologise and look forward to seeing you at the next round, which will become Round 2, at Gundaroo on the 19th of June. I plan to reschedule this round for later in the year if possible.

I would like to thank everyone who has assisted in getting the event organised, particularly Mat Boorman, Paul Dunn and Steve Hodgkin, for their efforts.

Look at this as a chance to make use of a free Sunday! I appreciate your understanding, particularly given the beautiful day outside today.

If anyone has any queries please feel free to contact me.

Mike Behnke
National Patios ACT Khanacross Series
0418 272 346