The LCCC holds several club meetings every year, and a membership is not required to attend. These meetings are an opportunity for club members and non-members alike to come and talk about past and future events, meet the club committee, chat about all things rallying and motorsport and how you can get started in our events. These meetings are normally held at the Canberra Greyhound Racing Club on the second Monday of every month excluding January, but are occasionally held as special events at other locations. The normal start time for these meetings is 7:30pm. Details of upcoming meetings and events will be posted here.
Next club meeting: Monday 12th February
- LCCC Training Day – Saturday 20th January
- ACT Khanacross Series Round 1 – Saturday 10th February
- Wedding Bells Rallysprint – Saturday 24th March
- ACT Khanacross Series Round 2 – Saturday 14th April
- ACT Khanacross Series Round 3 – Saturday 12th May
- ACT Khanacross Series Round 4 – Saturday 16th June